Black Friday and Cyber Monday have become much anticipated shopping days when retailers lay out their best deals for the holiday season. This year, brick and mortar stores have announced store openings at midnight, to get an early crack at Dark Friday. Meanwhile, online stores are getting ready for Mon after Thanksgiving with Cyber Monday laptop deals!
For the past few years, Cyber Monday has become one of the most awaited and biggest shopping times of the year. It is the Mon after Thanksgiving Day, a special sale day created by companies to encourage people to do their holiday shopping online. People eagerly await that very Monday that different companies offer. This is because the best offers on laptops are hard to resist.
Cyber Monday deals certainly is an event to mark on your calendar. In fact, if you already found the laptop you’re looking for, wait till Mon comes around, because aside from the marked down prices on laptops, retailers usually also offer free shipping and other offers.
Imagine purchasing the laptop of your choice at such a deeply discounted price and having it delivered for free. This could easily save you another $25 -$50! Cyber Monday laptop deals give the best laptop offers because retailers wishing to cash in on the Thanksgiving weekend shopping frenzy want their stocks cleared out in time for their annual inventory.
If recent years are any indication, this year’s laptop deals offer great savings across the board. From premium brands to everyday low price models. Because the competition is stiff among merchants and manufacturers, this is also the time when bundled software is given away free of charge, or sometimes, you get to buy one, and get another laptop for a particular price. This is a great deal if you’re buying laptops for the whole family or are updating computers for the office or your business.
Here are some helpful tips to help you navigate Cyber Mon laptop deals:
Know the unit you want. Do your research and settle on what kind of computer will work best for you. Do you need a fast one? Do you need one with a bigger screen? Do you will need a small one for portability? Or do you want one that has HD or Blu-ray capabilities?
What brands do you like? List at least three or four.
What software bundles do you wish to have? Some would like the latest Windows operating software while others would rather have productivity suites like Office, Quicken or Photoshop. Cyber Monday laptop deals are also known to sell computers that are base models with no software bundles. Make sure you know what you’re getting for the price.
What kind of coupons can you score online? Besides discounts from suppliers, manufacturers also give away rebates to entice you to buy their products. Take advantage of these rebates. They make Cyber Mon deals truly worth the wait.
Be smart when comparing dollar-off discount rates. Look carefully at what you get for each discount. Sometimes $100-$200 savings is better than a $500 cost savings if what you get is a premium brand with the features you need.
Do not settle for an unit you will outgrow in a few months time. Do not accept last year’s model, even if it is cheap, especially if the features you use most are not included. Buying software a la carte to install into a base model will end up costing more than an unit that’s pre-loaded with software!
How can retailers afford to tag down their prices so low? The truth is, merchants don’t actually profit much with Cyber Monday offers. What they’re after is a chance to clear inventory and also to increase their add-on sales. Truth be told, it is the laptop deals that bring savvy consumers to their online stores, but seldom do consumers purchase just the laptop. While browsing the online store, consumers are presented with one deal after another. Soon the shopping cart is filled with other items, too.
So sales volume, add-on items and service packages make Cyber Mon deals well worth promoting! Are the savings real? According to the retail federation that tracks sales for many suppliers, consumer spending increases by 30-40% during these heavily promoted days. Actually Cyber Monday anchor the vacation shopping season for most online retailers, just as Black Friday does for offline stores.
Best advice for this day: do not get lost on the hoopla of Cyber Mon laptop deals. Know what you want and buy only what you need! Make this vacation shopping guilt free without buyer’s remorse!
Cyber Monday is just around the corner. If you’re one of the many anticipating all the good deals you will find online, you should go to the battle prepared.
Yes, participating in the Cyber Monday mad rush is pretty much like going to a battle. You’ll be battling it out with the thousands (or millions!) of people spending the whole of Mon in front of the computer grabbing all the awesome discounted offers on some popular consumer items. It’s the best day to buy that LED TV you have long had your eyes on; or that laptop that you simply adore. Although it’s going to be more comfortable than getting crushed inside the shops on Black Friday, there are also downsides to shopping on Cyber Monday – but only if you are not well-prepared.
If you run an online shop, Cyber Monday is one of the best profit-making opportunities of the entire year. But it will take more than good products and a website to attract online shoppers. There are a number of important things that online retailers like you should prepare for before Cyber Mon comes.
What follows are two sets of tips: one for Cyber Monday shoppers, and a second one for trusted online retailers.
Tips for Cyber Monday Shoppers:
- The first thing that you need to do is update the security software of your computer. With the many websites you will be visiting, you’ll never know what your personal computer can get. It is better to be safe than sorry.
- Find Cyber Monday deals only in the websites of the stores that sell the products you want. Do not just click on links found in social media sites as many of these are fronts for scams. Also avoid clicking on links within emails coming from unfamiliar or unknown senders.
- Look for the best offers. Do not purchase the first item that you find just because you prefer it. Search for more alternatives; not necessarily cheaper ones, but those that offer more – like free shipping and extra free merchandise.
- Another tip for not getting scammed is to use more than one credit card, particularly if you intend to do multiple purchases. This will also help make it easier for you to track your expenses.
- If you want to save some and still get the best deals, look for Cyber Mon coupon codes. Some coupons have add-on offers that can help make your Cyber Monday shopping experience more rewarding.
Methods for Cyber Monday Retailers:
- Use social press to promote your site. Coming up with an ad on Facebook (or an events page), for example, will help inform the buying public about what your site has to offer. Blogging about your Cyber Mon offers will also help a lot.
- In marketing and advertising your site, be sure to come up with a strong call of action. Use phrases or sentences like “grab the latest (name of product) for the lowest price!” or “”get the best offer for your money now!”. Include all the details you want your target buyers to know, like discounted prices and additional merchandise or promo offers. You can also provide them with a link of the merchandise you’ll be selling.
- Start your advertising campaign early. You still have the complete of Thanksgiving week to draw in the buyers, so start working now!
- Finally, do not forget to highlight all the things that Cyber Monday consumers look for: online security, quality (in products and deals), and exceptional service.
We hope that these tips can help make your Cyber Mon a fruitful experience! Happy shopping!